Author Topic: Velobuild VB-R-218  (Read 74701 times)

mattgolt

Re: Velobuild VB-R-218
« Reply #765 on: April 14, 2024, 08:27:37 AM »
Btw does the bell of the "Close the gap" sound good and loud enough? I mean is it worth the price? Are you satisfied with it? Also is the "uni light adapter" part of the package or you have to buy it separately?

No idea, its still in transit  ;D I'll let you know once I receive it

Serge_K

« Reply #766 on: April 14, 2024, 08:34:15 AM »
So where can I buy this?

Email petercycles@foxmail.com. Peter is a member on the forum, he sent me the frame for review. I haven't ridden it much at all but it's been super nice so far.

Serge_K

« Reply #767 on: April 14, 2024, 08:36:25 AM »
What frame is this?

To call a cat a cat, it's a clone of the latest Grevil. You can email petercycles@foxmail.com, he sent me the frame for review.

JonMS

« Reply #768 on: April 14, 2024, 09:48:53 AM »
Thanks. "Close the gap" looks like a very solid and elegant solution but I am not sure if I want to pay 60 euros for a Garmin mount with bell. You can find cheap chinese copies on Aliexpress (like five times cheaper) but sadly I only found versions for either standard aero bars or normal round bars. I cannot find a chinese version for Most iTalon bars.

Btw does the bell of the "Close the gap" sound good and loud enough? Are you satisfied with it? Did you have any problems mounting it on this frame bars since they are just a copy of the Most original?

I have two Pinarello version of the close the gap computer mount and bell. Volume is great, I use it every ride.

JonMS

« Reply #769 on: April 14, 2024, 09:52:19 AM »
To call a cat a cat, it's a clone of the latest Grevil. You can email petercycles@foxmail.com, he sent me the frame for review.

Thanks, I've reached out.

maza

« Reply #770 on: April 22, 2024, 06:58:38 PM »
Thanks. "Close the gap" looks like a very solid and elegant solution but I am not sure if I want to pay 60 euros for a Garmin mount with bell. You can find cheap chinese copies on Aliexpress (like five times cheaper) but sadly I only found versions for either standard aero bars or normal round bars. I cannot find a chinese version for Most iTalon bars.

Btw does the bell of the "Close the gap" sound good and loud enough? Are you satisfied with it? Did you have any problems mounting it on this frame bars since they are just a copy of the Most original?
I had the aliexpress aero version. Didn't last more than few rides until it broke. Bought the Close the gap version. Worth every penny. Solid build quality and the bell is easier to use and better.