Other Resources > Vendor Discussion & Reviews

Chinese Carbon Vendor List

<< < (13/14) > >>

carbonazza:

--- Quote from: Liv211 on October 13, 2020, 01:45:55 AM ---Here is another: https://trifoxbike.com/
Their product quality is great. The price is also very competitive

--- End quote ---

Sorry... check other vendors, the prices are all but competitive  ::)

FlyingPower:

--- Quote from: carbonazza on October 13, 2020, 04:23:29 PM ---Sorry... check other vendors, the prices are all but competitive  ::)

--- End quote ---

Please inform us?

You may be right about the price for the actual frames, but have you seen the shippingcost at producers like Hongfu* and Dengfu? It's almost 200 bucks to get the frame shippe to Europe. This manufactur take 60 bucks. On the other hand you have Velobuild, so go for Velobuild.

carbonazza:

--- Quote from: FlyingPower on March 08, 2021, 12:08:38 PM ---Please inform us?

You may be right about the price for the actual frames, but have you seen the shippingcost at producers like Hongfu* and Dengfu? It's almost 200 bucks to get the frame shippe to Europe. This manufactur take 60 bucks. On the other hand you have Velobuild, so go for Velobuild.

--- End quote ---

Shipping has changed since October.
Ask them for the price now to be sure they stick to it.

For Europe, ask them to ship by WXY shipping company.
Recently $200 was for a box with 2 frames.
Prices stay kind of ok, although not as before, and they deliver in about 25-30 days instead of the usual 10-12.

FlyingPower:

--- Quote from: carbonazza on March 09, 2021, 12:28:46 AM ---Shipping has changed since October.
Ask them for the price now to be sure they stick to it.

For Europe, ask them to ship by WXY shipping company.
Recently $200 was for a box with 2 frames.
Prices stay kind of ok, although not as before, and they deliver in about 25-30 days instead of the usual 10-12.

--- End quote ---

I read some some posts in a forum which were some years old about ICAN, some guy said that 220$ was insane for shipping, now that is the price for most.. Lol. Well it is what it is I guess but it turns me off. Yoeleo have a warehouse in Europe, I would go for them.

tol_emi:
Hi everybody,

I was investigating some frame geometry on the market and I relized that the same frame is sold on different website or by different aliexpress vendors.
For example:

TAN TAN FM899
and
AIRWOLF YFM031   
have the same geometry

I think Tan tan is the main producer while AirWolf is just a reseller. Do you agree?
Thanks for the help

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version