Other Resources > Sales & Classifieds

Spcycle 2022 New 29er Boost hardtail mtb frame

<< < (3/5) > >>

spcycle:

--- Quote from: ftajiri on June 28, 2022, 12:29:47 PM ---hi.. how much mm the rear end can be flex?

--- End quote ---

Hi, I'm so sorry, I don't understand what "rear end flex" means, can you describe it in detail? thank you

spcycle:
Dear All, Now all sizes of M016 frame are in stock, for matt black frame order, we will complete the shipment within 7 days. thank you

pressedvinegar:
@spcycle - What is the difference in your SP-M016 model and the SP-M08?  Looks similar except the geometry of the M016 is much more slackened (head angle 67 vs 70).  Is that right?  Can I route dropper, rear brake, and derailluer cables internally?  The geo specs are assuming what size fork?  What is the max chainring?  What is the max rotor size that fits the rear?

This looks like it checks a lot of boxes:  slacker design, bb 73mm threaded, 2.4" tires max, boost spacing.  I just bought a new full suspension but looking to do a fast hardtail

ftajiri:

--- Quote from: spcycle on June 30, 2022, 09:54:12 PM ---Hi, I'm so sorry, I don't understand what "rear end flex" means, can you describe it in detail? thank you

--- End quote ---

I want to know if the rear triangle offers some comfort, if that rear offers some compliance so filter small bumps... if yes, how much mm is the carbon compliance

Eneen:
Short but interesting and light frame. It has also shorter chainstays than bxt, could be nice for progressive gravel when combined with 480mm fork and -1.7deg slackr (frame is IS42/IS52 isn't it?). @spcycle, could you post pdf for size L? Do you have drawing of chainstays? I need to check clearance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version