Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Cyclocross Frames, Wheels & Components

Spcycle New Mold G056 Carbon Gravel Frame

<< < (2/19) > >>

Confused:
Adding an option for external cabling (going in the down tube instead of through stem) would make other handlebars useful.

spcycle:

--- Quote from: Confused on July 01, 2022, 08:30:56 AM ---Adding an option for external cabling (going in the down tube instead of through stem) would make other handlebars useful.

--- End quote ---

Full hidden cable design is the trend, this frame only supports all internal cables. thank you

J0a_87:
I’m glad the T47 BB is finally adopted! Still the geometry is not racy enough for me.. really good looking frame though.

spcycle:

--- Quote from: J0a_87 on August 11, 2022, 08:38:36 AM ---I’m glad the T47 BB is finally adopted! Still the geometry is not racy enough for me.. really good looking frame though.

--- End quote ---

SP-G056 is a light, reactive, and easy-to-handle bike with racing-comfort geometries, and able to adapt to the multiple uses required of a gravel bike.

the geometries that allow a high level of comfort, without sacrificing reactivity and performance. The head tube, with a more open angle, ensures riding quality and stability also on the most difficult tracks. On the other hand, the rear triangle was designed to have a more distinct response to vertical stress, absorbing thus great part of the vibrations generated by the ground imperfections.

J0a_87:

--- Quote from: spcycle on August 11, 2022, 10:31:48 PM ---SP-G056 is a light, reactive, and easy-to-handle bike with racing-comfort geometries, and able to adapt to the multiple uses required of a gravel bike.

the geometries that allow a high level of comfort, without sacrificing reactivity and performance. The head tube, with a more open angle, ensures riding quality and stability also on the most difficult tracks. On the other hand, the rear triangle was designed to have a more distinct response to vertical stress, absorbing thus great part of the vibrations generated by the ground imperfections.

--- End quote ---
I’m sure its a great bike! Although im looking for a lower stack and a shorter chainstay.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version