Other Resources > Vendor Discussion & Reviews

lexon frames

(1/2) > >>

hamtaro145:
Hi all,
Im looking at ordering a lexon reverse ht frame  and are wondering what your experiences with lexon frames are.
Good/bad/one of the better manufacturers of chinese frames out there?
Cheers

Serge_K:
I saw them on Aliexpress, they cost more than VB.
Given the risk, I'd go with VB myself: VB is all over this forum, Lexon not. And I've had problems with stuff sold on Aliexpress, i would like to avoid buying a frame on Ali because i dont think they will help you if you have a warranty claim after 1 year, for eg.

avocadobike:
ive also been wondering this, after some research it seems their MTB frames are popular in south america. i might order one a report back.

mirphak:
I have the lexon reverse. Have been used it for a year and a half or so. So far so good. There are some minor details I don't like, like how easy is for dirt to make into the bottom bracket area, and yhat the piece that sits in the frame to make the cables enter and exit the frame could have been made better. Also the frame could have better liners so that you don't have to put foamy tubes for the cables not to rattle and be noisy in the frame

But they are all in reality minor issues, non showstoppers. I really like the relaxes upright geometry of the bike (I hate the mew trends of super long reach, short stack and super aggresive head tube angles...). I am overall very happy with it and if it breaks for whatever reason I will most likely buy myself the same one again.

hamtaro145:

--- Quote from: Serge_K on November 01, 2022, 04:45:38 PM ---I saw them on Aliexpress, they cost more than VB.
Given the risk, I'd go with VB myself: VB is all over this forum, Lexon not. And I've had problems with stuff sold on Aliexpress, i would like to avoid buying a frame on Ali because i dont think they will help you if you have a warranty claim after 1 year, for eg.

--- End quote ---

I might be being totally blind/dumb but Who or what are VB? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version