Other Resources > After The Ride

What is everyone's favorite Carbon fiber weave?

<< < (2/3) > >>

00Garza:
I like UD Matte on frames. I had some Yoeleo wheels that were 18k weave and really liked that look!

Queen of Skulls:
I just discovered the  3k twill at 30° that elite wheels has. I am having a hard time picking between that, the 12k twills, and the x weave. I am leaning x weave because I am a bigger riders. and its supposed to be stronger.  the twirly-ness of the 3k twill at 30° is just fun.  I need to make a choice very soon... mmm

1Sigma:

--- Quote from: Queen of Skulls on October 09, 2022, 01:43:46 AM ---I just discovered the  3k twill at 30° that elite wheels has. I am having a hard time picking between that, the 12k twills, and the x weave. I am leaning x weave because I am a bigger riders. and its supposed to be stronger.  the twirly-ness of the 3k twill at 30° is just fun.  I need to make a choice very soon... mmm

--- End quote ---

The finish (3K, 12K, etc) is just a veneer, and does not affect the overall strength of the rim.
I wouldn't stress over it much, and just pick the finish that tickles your fancy

Queen of Skulls:

--- Quote from: 1Sigma on October 09, 2022, 07:31:21 AM ---The finish (3K, 12K, etc) is just a veneer, and does not affect the overall strength of the rim.
I wouldn't stress over it much, and just pick the finish that tickles your fancy

--- End quote ---

The problem is I like the xweave, the 12k twill,  and the angled 3k twill...

1Sigma:

--- Quote from: Queen of Skulls on October 09, 2022, 04:38:43 PM ---The problem is I like the xweave, the 12k twill,  and the angled 3k twill...

--- End quote ---

In that case, of the ones you like, my vote goes to x-weave.
Has a nice "edgy" look, that the tradition weaves lack

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version