Other Resources > Component Deals & Selection

Interesting Aliexpress finds! - good deals, interesting stuff, new products etc!

<< < (335/350) > >>

St0mpB0x:
Yeah, I guess the metal bits do look extremely similar. The shaping of the carbon doesn't though. The Passquest seems to have much flatter faces with more rounded edges.

toxin:
yeah, a minor aesthetical change that doesn't require a lot to make work, just like lexon. The metal bits aren't just similar, they're exactly the same on driveside and non-driveside

jonathanf2:
I was switching out my front derailleur shift cable on my gravel bike and I noticed there was some rust on it. I replaced the cable and put this rubber protector right at the end of the plastic guide tube to prevent water ingress on both the FD and RD. It can also be used with mechanical brake cables as well.

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/2255800590400115.html

toxin:
huh, thats pretty cool

jonathanf2:

--- Quote from: toxin on May 23, 2024, 01:54:31 PM ---huh, thats pretty cool

--- End quote ---

I like AliEx for little things like this.

FYI - the ZRace XG calipers have been working fine at least for road. Nothing wrong with LTwoo calipers and they might be better if aero is a priority, but since I focus more on climbing I prefer the weight drop of the XG calipers. I've been using them on both my mechanical Ultegra and ER9 bikes with no problems so far.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version