Other Resources > Component Deals & Selection

Interesting Aliexpress finds! - good deals, interesting stuff, new products etc!

<< < (372/372)

acedeuce802:
^I've got the extended cage from F1Z bike shop, probably have 2000 miles on it with zero issue.  I've got the Sram MTB version, letting me use an 11-speed derailleur with Eagle 12 speed.  My buddy and I both use the oversize aluminum pully as well, but his completely bent on a ride for no reason.

jonathanf2:

--- Quote from: acedeuce802 on September 27, 2024, 09:20:42 PM ---^I've got the extended cage from F1Z bike shop, probably have 2000 miles on it with zero issue.  I've got the Sram MTB version, letting me use an 11-speed derailleur with Eagle 12 speed.  My buddy and I both use the oversize aluminum pully as well, but his completely bent on a ride for no reason.

--- End quote ---

I bought from the same store. I just opted for the cage only version and used Fovno jockey wheels which work really well. I'm satisfied enough with the performance I might just stay mechanical on the gravel bike for the time being. In terms of flexibility, I can switch back to 2x as well. I have a Goldix 38-28t chainring on order, so I'm thinking of trying that on this setup with my GRX FD I have laying around.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version