Author Topic: Interesting Aliexpress finds! - good deals, interesting stuff, new products etc!  (Read 147684 times)

sbellote

Shimano 10 speed Tiagra 4700 and GRX 400 use same ratio as 11s so those components you can mix and match e.g. using GRX 400 RD with 105 R7000 shifters.
just to be 100% sure on that, it means I could use 105 shifters with Tiagra 4700 RD working for 11s?
I currently have the 4700 complete groupset on my bike, it's working well but it's already 4yrs old so I was thinking of an upgrade to 105 11s, and of course any part I could keep would be an interesting saving to have  ;D

coffeebreak

Has anyone been able to use the $80 off coupon yet (anniversary sale)?
Yeah..

just to be 100% sure on that, it means I could use 105 shifters with Tiagra 4700 RD working for 11s?
I currently have the 4700 complete groupset on my bike, it's working well but it's already 4yrs old so I was thinking of an upgrade to 105 11s, and of course any part I could keep would be an interesting saving to have  ;D

You can do that, yes.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 08:13:20 AM by coffeebreak »

Avalius

Nope didn't work and now it says restocking got a 105 di2 group in my cart with 40 off but waiting for the one with 80 off lol

TidyDinosaur

Nope didn't work and now it says restocking got a 105 di2 group in my cart with 40 off but waiting for the one with 80 off lol

Looking at the Aliexpress reddit there is no-one who can get that coupon to work. It seems they use this just to lure you in....
Too bad. I also have some stuff I want to buy, but not without that 80$ off...

Sales at ali seem to be getting crappier and crappier every time....

coffeebreak

It worked for me. See the attachment above.

TidyDinosaur

It worked for me. See the attachment above.

How did you get it to work? Did you "collect" it prior to ordering or did you just use the code?

coffeebreak

How did you get it to work? Did you "collect" it prior to ordering or did you just use the code?

I got it yesterday a few hours before the start. Usually they replenish the quota once one batch has been fully claimed.

gf

Hello, someone has tested ztto t47 bb for gravel? Does it work fine? thanks

Tijoe

Yes.  I applied one to my order this morning.

coffeebreak

L-Twoo ER9 is down to $380 and you can apply the $40 coupon on top to bring it down to $340 at L-Twoo official store which undercuts the 80's designer store by a good $50. Weirdly they have another listing where same groupset is listed at $480 if you are feeling spendy I guess -

$380 - 40 group> https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256805690758256.html
$480 - 40 group > https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256805480174918.html

I didn't have luck finding EGR groupset at good price though. I feel it looks sexier.

toxin

The lower priced er9 has a lot of shipping restrictions. Not available in my country, canada, lots of europe and probably a whole lot others

coffeebreak

Where do you see where all it won't ship apart from your own country

Regardless, a deal is a deal for those who can get it.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 01:46:43 AM by coffeebreak »

jcr

The lower priced er9 has a lot of shipping restrictions. Not available in my country, canada, lots of europe and probably a whole lot others

Exactly ran into the same issue for Canada  :(

toxin

Where do you see where all it won't ship apart from your own country

Regardless, a deal is a deal for those who can get it.
Select a different country for shipping?

Serge_K

Hello, someone has tested ztto t47 bb for gravel? Does it work fine? thanks

I've installed several ztto bb86 ones (the normal ones basically, for 24mm axles). They're great. Assuming the t47 format is the same press fit tech of one aluminum sleeve that screws into the other and crates something rigid in one piece, I wouldn't worry and I'd order it.