Other Resources > Component Deals & Selection

Surly coner bar equivalent

<< < (2/2)

mirphak:
I have both the standard and the integrated stem ones. The latter I don't like that much because of the weird angles (very negative stem and then very vertical drops. Design mistake imho). The normal zniino one I have been using for 7 months in my 29er and it works very well.

carbonazza:

--- Quote from: mirphak on January 03, 2023, 02:58:39 AM ---I have both the standard and the integrated stem ones. The latter I don't like that much because of the weird angles (very negative stem and then very vertical drops. Design mistake imho). The normal zniino one I have been using for 7 months in my 29er and it works very well.

--- End quote ---

I never considered this kind of bar, but looking at your bike, for long distances this is something I would want to try.
Where do you get the grips?

This is the Teide! Right? 8)
Are all tracks around the Teide more for a 29er or a gravel could do it?
I come often, and hesitated to take my gravel instead of road last December.

mirphak:
Most 'bike-allowed' forest and mountain paths are perfectly rideable with a gravel bike there. I am eager to have mine rebuilt (a car runover trashed it one year ago).

Grips are normal ESI grips. I had to add two small pieces at the end since they are the standar/short ones. I think ESI made a longer version, but it is hard to fine and expensive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version