Other Resources > Vendor Discussion & Reviews

Speedercycling

(1/2) > >>

Tines:
Hello,

Im interested in the 48d.
Has anyone if you actually bought from them and can provide some info?
Like what was the experience in general, adherence to lead times, was the product satisfactory, was the geochart accurate etc?

jungian:
See this topic: http://chinertown.com/index.php/topic,3597.0.html

Currently about to purchase the 48V which is the rim brake model myself along with a38mm wheelset. Pretty smooth so far, planning on using paypal.

Tines:

--- Quote from: jungian on October 30, 2022, 10:57:50 PM ---See this topic: http://chinertown.com/index.php/topic,3597.0.html

Currently about to purchase the 48V which is the rim brake model myself along with a38mm wheelset. Pretty smooth so far, planning on using paypal.

--- End quote ---
Yeah i have also posted in that thread.
Its just an discussion, was trying to get other real buyer feedback other than RDY buying wheelsets.
But thanks!

jungian:
Got it, I'm also on the fence about buying but my issue is debating between a rim brake or disc version. Coming from the mountain bike world all my road bikes have discs so I never got a chance to try rim brakes. With all the hills in my area I'm curios to try a light build but wondering how the rim brakes will preform on the descents.

So far my communication with Justin has been pretty good. A lead time of 2-3 months doesn't sound too bad. Unless it ends up being like SEKA where I've been waiting on my frame since April...

Tines:

--- Quote from: jungian on October 31, 2022, 10:20:30 AM ---Got it, I'm also on the fence about buying but my issue is debating between a rim brake or disc version. Coming from the mountain bike world all my road bikes have discs so I never got a chance to try rim brakes. With all the hills in my area I'm curios to try a light build but wondering how the rim brakes will preform on the descents.

So far my communication with Justin has been pretty good. A lead time of 2-3 months doesn't sound too bad. Unless it ends up being like SEKA where I've been waiting on my frame since April...

--- End quote ---
I want to be able to switch wheelsets so disc is my choice.
2-3 months is absolutely fine. One drawback for me is that paypal buyer protection is 180days..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version