Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

CarbonSpeedCycle CSC wheels - avoid them

<< < (3/5) > >>

mesosbrodleto:

--- Quote from: Chinacago on March 09, 2023, 11:30:19 AM ---I have also had good experiences with them, so sorry you're having a bad time with this. I think their brake tracks are the best I've used so far, and the quality has always been really good.

--- End quote ---

registered 3 weeks ago, your only post is this one. Come on CSC people, do you think we are that dumb?

mesosbrodleto:
However, the point is: the seller is refusing to provide me any documentation. Prior to the order, he granted me a "one year warranty". Now he is just not replying to my messages. So I do not even know what I bought. I am not asking for money, I am asking for informations. Still, no answer from the seller. 

darc16:
I bought a set of wheels form them over the summer.  There were some issues with shipping but I have not had any issues since.

mesosbrodleto:

--- Quote from: darc16 on March 13, 2023, 01:33:21 PM ---I bought a set of wheels form them over the summer.  There were some issues with shipping but I have not had any issues since.

--- End quote ---

do you know what kind of hub you have bought? Do you have any specs?

Chinacago:

--- Quote from: mesosbrodleto on March 13, 2023, 04:27:27 AM ---registered 3 weeks ago, your only post is this one. Come on CSC people, do you think we are that dumb?

--- End quote ---

Just got into the site, my man. Not a spy from CSC. I have wheels from CSC, Hunt, Elite, and am building three sets with rims from C-razycarbon (check them out - prices are great) and a variety of hubs - White, Bitex and Hope.

I sincerely really like the CSCs. Great brake track, nice-looking, Brad took tubeless first try without an Airshot, good price. Stand by what I said - I think they make an above average quality wheelset.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version