Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

CarbonSpeedCycle CSC wheels - avoid them

<< < (4/5) > >>

mesosbrodleto:
by the way, the seller blocked me and I get no information on my hub. Aliexpress is not providing any help, they just say: contact the seller. But the seller is not responding. I have a one year warranty, but the warranty from aliexpress is practically pointless.

TidyDinosaur:

--- Quote from: mesosbrodleto on March 22, 2023, 08:06:49 AM ---by the way, the seller blocked me and I get no information on my hub. Aliexpress is not providing any help, they just say: contact the seller. But the seller is not responding. I have a one year warranty, but the warranty from aliexpress is practically pointless.

--- End quote ---

I assume with everything I buy on Aliexpress that there is NO warranty when I buy...

mesosbrodleto:

--- Quote from: TidyDinosaur on March 22, 2023, 10:48:09 AM ---I assume with everything I buy on Aliexpress that there is NO warranty when I buy...

--- End quote ---

In the image attachment you can see what the seller replied to me.

carbonazza:

--- Quote from: TidyDinosaur on March 22, 2023, 10:48:09 AM ---I assume with everything I buy on Aliexpress that there is NO warranty when I buy...

--- End quote ---

Not my experience. For more expensive items, I generally buy from the official shop, and each time I got problems that were clearly a product flaw, I contacted the seller and either got a replacement or a part to repair.

TidyDinosaur:

--- Quote from: carbonazza on March 26, 2023, 04:27:41 PM ---Not my experience. For more expensive items, I generally buy from the official shop, and each time I got problems that were clearly a product flaw, I contacted the seller and either got a replacement or a part to repair.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I'm not saying there is no warranty, but I just don't count on it...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version