Other Resources > After The Ride

Are AliEx/open mold carbon bikes common in your area?

<< < (6/6)

Dark17:
In a way, it's famous here in the Philippines because I see a lot of branded open mold frames such as Elves, Winspace. We also have some local brands which is for sure are open mold frames such as Devel, RSID, Ecnal and many more. Tho I see some bikes that is like straight from AliEx (afaik I spotted 3 in the wild so far) because we have our own local version of AliExpress which is Lazada and some brands such as Lexon, BXT, Carbomania are selling frames there.

And then there's carbon brands like Sagmit, Mountainpeak, Java, Twitter and Kespor.

I also saw a Pardus bike in the wild.

jonathanf2:

--- Quote from: Dark17 on November 09, 2023, 09:58:51 AM ---In a way, it's famous here in the Philippines because I see a lot of branded open mold frames such as Elves, Winspace. We also have some local brands which is for sure are open mold frames such as Devel, RSID, Ecnal and many more. Tho I see some bikes that is like straight from AliEx (afaik I spotted 3 in the wild so far) because we have our own local version of AliExpress which is Lazada and some brands such as Lexon, BXT, Carbomania are selling frames there.

And then there's carbon brands like Sagmit, Mountainpeak, Java, Twitter and Kespor.

I also saw a Pardus bike in the wild.

--- End quote ---

What's your opinion of the Ave Maldea steel frames from the Philippines?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version