Other Resources > Component Deals & Selection

"The One" Aero Carbon Handlebar Experience

(1/5) > >>

St0mpB0x:
Hi All,

I'm interested in purchasing "The One" Aero Carbon Handlebars. Does anyone have any experience with them or maybe can comment on the store seller at least?

Cheers

svanimpe:
Same here. I'm interested in them because of the very low reach, but I only see two stores selling them, and they cost almost as much as western brands.

ghiabici:
Yes - although I've only used the unbranded Fire Spider RTB-07 (which is the same bar, just unbranded and made by the same factory that sells Toseek bars).

Very nice bars. Feel premium. Look beautiful.

I can't comment on stiffness and things like that because I don't really load up the bars that much when riding. But they don't flex or wobble in a concerning way so far.

Wall thickness looked pretty even and they aren't the most difficult to route.

St0mpB0x:
Good tip on the Fire Spider equivalent!

At the currnet price the only comparable bar I have been able to find, pricewise, in Western brands would be Wiggle's house brand bars. At their full listed price The One bars are a different price proprosition though.

Pedaldancer:
There are several versions of the handlebar available.. "the one"is probably not "the one" if you take it serious.

I have if in the 1 1/8" style with classic routing. But meanwhile it got incredibly expensive. I took it because it was available on 380mm-80mm size, which is very rare. It is more on the stiff side. The design is nice, I like it.
But for today's price I would look for another one probably...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version