Other Resources > Component Deals & Selection

Integrated carbon handlebar and stem..

(1/2) > >>

Sitar_Ned:
I think the design of this is very promising.. Might consider one for my full suspension build - but only if they take my suggestion of making one with 710mm wide bars and 70mm long stem. As it is.. bars are too short and stem too long for my tastes.

Those bars with a Carbonal Titan frame, both in matte black,  would be sick looking.. Like some type of hammerhead stealth jet fighter.

Guess I might as well throw one of these on there while I'm at it.

Carbon_Dude:
Cool looking bike light!

Sitar_Ned:

--- Quote from: Carbon_Dude on May 07, 2014, 06:59:39 AM ---Cool looking bike light!

--- End quote ---

You haven't seen that yet? Prett cool tech.. syncs with your phone then uses different color led lights to act as your gps. Great for urban/street riding, not sure how useful it'd be for mtb though.

manmythlegend:

--- Quote from: Sitar_Ned on May 06, 2014, 10:15:44 PM ---

--- End quote ---

I always wanted a martian ship powered bicycle.

I think the lack of adjustment on integrated would drive me nuts. If you get a new seat or develpp any fit issues you end up kind of stuck.

Ive seen some that look like this also.

Sitar_Ned:
Good point about being committed to a certain stem length with an integrated set-up like this.. but if you knew for sure your lengths and could get that size - seems like it'd be pretty sweet. Like I said in first post - if they offered one with 60-70mm stem length and 710-720mm bar width I know that fit my current set up perfect.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version