Chinese Carbon MTB > 29er

Spcycle 2023 New Travel 120mm Super Light 29er full suspension frame

<< < (2/27) > >>

daifanshi:
I expect a lot of people would want something like this as a down-country/short travel trail bike because of the TT and reach numbers.  Which means most would like to see the seat tube lengths shrink by about 30mm for every size in your geo chart for fitting longer dropper posts and lower standover.   You might run out of room for a second bottle cage, but you can move it under the downtube.

ciclistik:
It reminds me a lot of the Orbea Oiz

emu26:

--- Quote from: daifanshi on May 03, 2023, 01:15:24 PM ---I expect a lot of people would want something like this as a down-country/short travel trail bike because of the TT and reach numbers.  Which means most would like to see the seat tube lengths shrink by about 30mm for every size in your geo chart for fitting longer dropper posts and lower standover.   You might run out of room for a second bottle cage, but you can move it under the downtube.

--- End quote ---

So you want a short travel trail bike not a lightweight xc race bike?

spcycle:

--- Quote from: ventu84090 on May 03, 2023, 07:05:54 AM ---Hi, do you already know what the release price will be? Thank you.

--- End quote ---
Hi Friend
We have now started pre-sales. The pre-sale price is 699USD. Some countries offer free shipping.
We will release it publicly in June. Retail price 798USD.
best regards
spcycle

daifanshi:

--- Quote from: emu26 on May 03, 2023, 06:28:14 PM ---So you want a short travel trail bike not a lightweight xc race bike?

--- End quote ---

I honestly don't want either.  The fact is this bike frame has 120mm of travel which already pushes it out of the "XC race" category.  spcycle can cater to a far larger market if they had one frame that would satisfy both the XC and light trail duty requirements.  All I am suggesting is shrinking the seat tube can make the design far more flexible and capable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version