Author Topic: WheelTop EDS TX Full Wireless Groupset (Chinese SRAM)  (Read 32470 times)

rockerplates.de

Re: WheelTop EDS TX Full Wireless Groupset (Chinese SRAM)
« Reply #285 on: Today at 11:08:06 AM »
Idk how it is to deal with Ltwoo directly. What i do know is that dealing with my reseller is torture.
well,
they only respond if you order, otherwise, you are ghosted.
They basically do not care if problems occur..they fail sending me documents...we offered to translate the app to germany, no response.
They promised so many things which did not happen....
i am selling off my grt stock for low prices...if anyone wants a groupset, i will offer better than aliexpress prices including shipping, i just want to get rid of them..even mechanic groupsets work fine...

Nomuetze

« Reply #286 on: Today at 11:54:57 AM »
BTW…
Concerning customer service…
I did email wheeltop directly and they responded in less than 24hours!
just for info

Serge_K

« Reply #287 on: Today at 12:08:44 PM »
well,
they only respond if you order, otherwise, you are ghosted.
They basically do not care if problems occur..they fail sending me documents...we offered to translate the app to germany, no response.
They promised so many things which did not happen....
i am selling off my grt stock for low prices...if anyone wants a groupset, i will offer better than aliexpress prices including shipping, i just want to get rid of them..even mechanic groupsets work fine...

That's bad. With a beta product, you have to have an open communication with the manufacturer, otherwise it's not beta, it's just shit.
That behavior is potentially a bigger red flag than the failure rates of their groups themselves.

toxin

« Reply #288 on: Today at 05:33:15 PM »
I really wonder why Joe hasn't made a Wheeltop video yet, I know he has one.