Author Topic: WheelTop EDS TX Full Wireless Groupset (Chinese SRAM)  (Read 29897 times)

jfcb

Re: WheelTop EDS TX Full Wireless Groupset (Chinese SRAM)
« Reply #270 on: Today at 05:11:26 AM »
What they are stating is fair. As far as in Europe (and maybe in other countries as well), it's the store who needs to provide warranty cases with the consumer and not the company of the product. So if you claim warranty, you need to contact your seller rather than directly Wheeltop.

TidyDinosaur

« Reply #271 on: Today at 05:14:32 AM »
What they are stating is fair. As far as in Europe (and maybe in other countries as well), it's the store who needs to provide warranty cases with the consumer and not the company of the product. So if you claim warranty, you need to contact your seller rather than directly Wheeltop.
But since they state they do not sell to third party seller there is the real chance there will be no warranty. Certainly not by wheeltop, not even through the sellers.

Serge_K

« Reply #272 on: Today at 08:10:27 AM »

This is different. they are saying that the only way to buy their products is via their website.
what you are saying is what LTWOO is doing for eg, which is, in case of warranty issues, you contact your reseller, and the reseller liaises with LTWOO. I know that 1st hand, given i'm now on my 3rd dead ER9 RD, and every time i go through the reseller, which is torture.