Author Topic: Hygge Aero Carbon Frame  (Read 43108 times)

sbellote

Re: Hygge Aero Carbon Frame
« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2023, 07:41:35 PM »
Yeah, I saw it...  ::)
They just took my pics and used them without asking...  :-\
that's not ok, at all...
I'd try to contact them to clear that out, and for sure start some talk about coupon/discount, you being the 1st here to get the frame and sharing info, for sure will get many people interested (I included) and most probably get some sales for Hygge - that alone is worth something, not even considering the photo situation

but yeah, not a professional approach from them for sure. But having work with chinese companies for about 7yrs now (in home appliances), I'd say there are many amateur approaches from them that are in all innocent, which are not excuses of course, but helps understanding

TidyDinosaur

« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2023, 01:31:42 AM »
Yeah, having been a part-time photographer in a past life, I am kind of sensitive to this kind of practises... I contacted them on IG. We'll see if we can work something out...

I could use a new HT MTB frame since OG-Evkin stabbed me in the back. But the Hygge MTB frame seems to have a very slack head tube angle...
« Last Edit: August 18, 2023, 01:48:31 AM by TidyDinosaur »

WhityWhite

« Reply #92 on: August 18, 2023, 01:45:54 AM »
the thing is that most Chinese frame/bike builders are not able to take aesthetic pictures of their products.

The angles of the finished bikes are always so bad... it looks like the handlebars are pointing like a pretzel towards the sky...

... yes - and yours look just fantastic ;-)

They could fly you in as a photographer and pay you handsomely (in whatever form) - you seem to like your work.

joegal

« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2023, 02:02:46 AM »
Yeah, having been a part-time photographer in a past life, I am kind of sensitive to this kind of practises... I contacted them on IG. We'll see if we can work something out...

I could use a new HT MTB frame since OG-Evkin stabbed me in the back. But the Hygge MTB frame seems to have a very slack head tube angle...

Really interested in how they will respond... Keep us posted! :D

TidyDinosaur

« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2023, 07:03:37 AM »
They remove the post

bremerradkurier

« Reply #95 on: August 18, 2023, 09:24:05 AM »
Yeah, I saw it...  ::)
They just took my pics and used them without asking...  :-\

Can you change your picture link to Winnie the Pooh riding their bike and tank their social credit score?

TidyDinosaur

« Reply #96 on: August 18, 2023, 10:03:08 AM »
Well, they responded fast and friendly, so I am going to leave it at that...  :D

This weekend will be the first outdoor ride with the bike (1 month after the crash in which I broke my collar bone). I will keep you all updated.

89quattro

« Reply #97 on: August 18, 2023, 11:28:04 AM »
They remove the post
Still seeing it on FB.

TidyDinosaur

« Reply #98 on: August 18, 2023, 11:34:47 AM »
Still seeing it on FB.

Thank you for reporting it... I'll message them again.

jonathanf2

« Reply #99 on: August 18, 2023, 11:54:14 AM »
Thank you for reporting it... I'll message them again.

Dude, all they had to do was ask your permission and give you ample credit as a valued customer. They should now offer you a custom 0 setback seat post for the inconvenience!

TidyDinosaur

« Reply #100 on: August 18, 2023, 12:22:57 PM »
Dude, all they had to do was ask your permission and give you ample credit as a valued customer. They should now offer you a custom 0 setback seat post for the inconvenience!

I told them I would accept a MTB frame as compensation. More almost free publicity for them... But I guess not...

s3si1u

« Reply #101 on: August 18, 2023, 03:05:31 PM »
Not to mention all the AliEx bike YTers looking for ideas on their next videos?  ;D

;D Funny how the Youtube videos tend to trail just a bit behind the conversations on here.

TidyDinosaur

« Reply #102 on: August 20, 2023, 04:52:19 AM »
Edit: removed post because of Hygge stealing my pictures.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2023, 02:54:23 PM by TidyDinosaur »

KalviDj

« Reply #103 on: August 21, 2023, 05:40:46 AM »
Just bought the full black no logo and without handlebar. They discounted 60$ for that. Plus the 70€ code of the Back to school sales, I paid 468€.

TidyDinosaur

« Reply #104 on: August 21, 2023, 06:01:13 AM »
Just bought the full black no logo and without handlebar. They discounted 60$ for that. Plus the 70€ code of the Back to school sales, I paid 468€.

Nice, keep us updated! Did you really get a 70€ coupon? Where did you find that?