Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

Lightcarbon: New LCR017-D (or Yishun R1058-D)

<< < (92/103) > >>

Serge_K:

--- Quote from: PaxiH on May 20, 2024, 03:15:32 AM ---I know this post is a little bit older.
Can you tell me if 20 days was the complete delivery time from China or only after arriving in Europe?

--- End quote ---

typically 20 days is total transit time, once it's in europe you have it within 1 week, for experience. it is true that tracking data sometimes goes dark for no apparent reason between china and europe. presumably because of VAT shenanigans with DDP schemes. Once it resurfaces, you get it pretty fast.

PaxiH:
I just received my Frameset today. So far it looks good.

But I think there is one big problem. The front derailleur mount seems to small, so that the bolt from the front derailleur do not touch anything. I also can't glue the Shimano metal sticker.

Anyone have an idea what I should do now?
Did I do something wrong or is that a problem from the hanger?

rasch:

--- Quote from: PaxiH on May 22, 2024, 12:19:31 PM ---I just received my Frameset today. So far it looks good.

But I think there is one big problem. The front derailleur mount seems to small, so that the bolt from the front derailleur do not touch anything. I also can't glue the Shimano metal sticker.

Anyone have an idea what I should do now?
Did I do something wrong or is that a problem from the hanger?

--- End quote ---

But isn't that the 'tension' screw? That is not the one attaching the derailleur to the frame if I'm not mistaken

PaxiH:

--- Quote from: rasch on May 22, 2024, 01:09:52 PM ---But isn't that the 'tension' screw? That is not the one attaching the derailleur to the frame if I'm not mistaken

--- End quote ---

It is the support screw that should sit against the frame or hanger. But in case of the delivered hanger it's not touching anything. So I guess I ether got the wrong hanger or LC is wrong by saying this Frame will work with mechanical shifting.

I think I got a problem. If nobody has a solution I will contact Wendy tomorrow.

rasch:
Did you check this? https://youtu.be/-3_EU4cccW4?si=kVnZBu-cqcQ25UdS

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version