Author Topic: Lightcarbon: New LCR017-D (or Yishun R1058-D)  (Read 43819 times)

PLA

Re: Lightcarbon: New LCR017-D (or Yishun R1058-D)
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2023, 09:16:52 AM »
Two versions, one is supper light, max weight 100kgs, annther is normal weight, max weight is 120kgs,
sorry some mistake in my last post, the correctly photos of LCR017-D, final version,
Supper light version and normal weight version both are passed the testing, size 54cm, with the special seatpost,
https://photos.app.goo.gl/6fnizD7PMyFJ591u8

So the superlight version has a different aesthetic to the normal weight version, correct?
It’s so clearly a LARP of an aero bike.

jfcb

« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2023, 01:56:07 PM »
no, they have the same look, only different carbon material and/or lay-up.
there was confusion since first there were pictures in that album from a different looking bike

WhityWhite

« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2023, 09:12:09 AM »
for your information.

I ordered this morning the super-light version  :D
and I'm really looking forward to it.

So far, I am very impressed with my contact: Wendy.
Very very fast. Very professional and attentive. and she seems to have a clue.
Also with my desired paint job, it was much easier and faster than with ICAN.

I was pestered with questions and had exact ideas about the design and was very precise... and everything was answered quickly, friendly and well.

Dark17

« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2023, 10:38:45 AM »
for your information.

I was pestered with questions and had exact ideas about the design and was very precise... and everything was answered quickly, friendly and well.

Good for you man! I really love the design of the frame but Gavin was not able to reply to me immediately and I just bought Yishun's R086D. Told him that I am willing to wait for months for the LCR017D.

Give us your impressions and review when you get it!
rematistang jempoy (sprinter fred) from The Philippines

fiveup89

« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2023, 03:01:49 AM »
for your information.

I can say the same about dealing with Yishunbike recently. The Guidance from Kitty was very handy and within 24h. I had the chance ordering the R1058-D and they accepted my custom paint scheme as well as building up a specific rim/hub combination. So all in all about communication it was a very reliable experience.

They even told me, that after Patrick posted his youtube video about the R086-D, they receive a high amount of traffic and attention and are not able to deal with everyone.

I keep you posted when receiving the frameset and wheels and will comment on quality as I have the direct comparison to the new G21 from Yoeleo and there rims.

Cheers,
Marco
current build: Yoeleo G21 - SRAM Force
upcoming: Yishun R1058-D - SRAM Red

neobiker

« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2023, 03:41:44 AM »
I can say the same about dealing with Yishunbike recently. The Guidance from Kitty was very handy and within 24h. I had the chance ordering the R1058-D and they accepted my custom paint scheme as well as building up a specific rim/hub combination. So all in all about communication it was a very reliable experience.

They even told me, that after Patrick posted his youtube video about the R086-D, they receive a high amount of traffic and attention and are not able to deal with everyone.

I keep you posted when receiving the frameset and wheels and will comment on quality as I have the direct comparison to the new G21 from Yoeleo and there rims.

Cheers,
Marco

Do they accept paint scheme now?

fiveup89

« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2023, 03:58:39 AM »
Do they accept paint scheme now?

not really, I briefly asked as I have some friends waiting for the final build & quality to maybe place a consolidated order in 2024. They accepted the painting as kind of "advertisement".
current build: Yoeleo G21 - SRAM Force
upcoming: Yishun R1058-D - SRAM Red

Dark17

« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2023, 04:10:50 AM »

Cheers,
Marco

And R1058D is now available. WTF why they said that it was not available when I am looking for frame and it is now available when I already have one :(

WhityWhite

« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2023, 06:04:44 AM »
And R1058D is now available. WTF why they said that it was not available when I am looking for frame and it is now available when I already have one :(

but only the standard version...
i also wrote to kitty about the frame, and from the beginning i talked about the light version.
Shortly before the order and after mentioning again that I would like to order the 950g frame - I was told that it would take many months longer than the standard frame until it was ready for production....

Thereupon I turned away... and decided for the LCR017-D - which is even cheaper in the superlight version with all additional costs...

Dark17

« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2023, 07:02:10 AM »
Hey man, be happy, you have a legit amazing frame from what I can gather. Don't sweat it.

I really wanted an LCR017D or R1058D since it's not as aggressive as R086D. I even ordered a 100mm integrated bar stem combo and planning to use all spacers just to alleviate the aggressiveness of the frame. Tho I haven't tested the frame yet as I am still choosing a groupset and wheelset so it might take awhile. (next month would be the earliest as I still need to prioritize our upcoming baby! :) )

PLA

« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2023, 07:24:06 AM »
I really wanted an LCR017D or R1058D since it's not as aggressive as R086D. I even ordered a 100mm integrated bar stem combo and planning to use all spacers just to alleviate the aggressiveness of the frame. Tho I haven't tested the frame yet as I am still choosing a groupset and wheelset so it might take awhile. (next month would be the earliest as I still need to prioritize our upcoming baby! :) )

You could've ordered something less aggressive like the R068-D, though?
It’s so clearly a LARP of an aero bike.

neobiker

« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2023, 01:58:37 PM »

Good luck with the baby!

ENEP

« Reply #72 on: October 06, 2023, 06:22:44 AM »
@JimLee
Any photos of a fully built up frame?
When will super light version be available in sizes 56 and 58?

JimLee

« Reply #73 on: October 07, 2023, 04:35:16 AM »
@JimLee
Any photos of a fully built up frame?
When will super light version be available in sizes 56 and 58?
No photos of completed bike, some brands got the frame size 54cm as sample order, but no share us the photos,
size 54cm normal weight version loading time is 20 days, supper light version loading time is 30 days,
size 56cm need longer time, about 50 days. super light version need more 10 days,
size 58cm now in testing, more than 60 days,super light version need more 10 days,

Easyfunk

« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2023, 10:49:27 AM »
I pulled the trigger today, but I will have to wait a long time. Hopefully my frame will be shipped before Chinese New Year.

I chatted with the European distributor and got some more details and a photo of a complete build (prototype, size 54). Looks promising...