Author Topic: Recommendations for integrated handlebar?  (Read 3310 times)

UrgentDelay

Re: Recommendations for integrated handlebar?
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2024, 06:53:47 AM »
The Kocevlo and Ullicyc are the same bar and they are both copies of The One Pro with a different clamp design, but the stem and bars are the same. I bought both The One Pro and Kocevlo bars and they are identical apart from the steerer clamp. The One Pro were about 25g lighter (370g vs 395g); whether that's the clamp design (likely) or a different carbon layup, I couldn't tell any difference between the two. In the end, I went with the Kocevlo due to being half the price. They've been on my bike since May (you can search my posts) and I've raced them a dozen times or so. I like them and would buy again. They're plenty stiff for me and I'm around 85kg and can put out 1600W peak in a sprint. No flex I can feel. Finish is on par for AliEx bars and I don't have any safety concerns even at my weight. I ran mech 1x and now Di2, no issues with cable routing apart from the usual annoyances of fully internal bars. Couldn't tell you if they could handle 2x mech but they look to have ample room albeit a little tight.

So the consensus seems to be, that the Kocevlo bars are the way to go. Would you rate the stiffness on the same level vs The One? The 25g weight difference would be totally worth it if the build quality is the same overall.

TidyDinosaur

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2024, 12:18:41 PM »
Hygge uses the Kocevlo bars on their Model S, So I have one. Routing the 4 cables for mechanical shifting is no problem (with the routing kit)

dsveddy

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2024, 08:34:26 AM »
I have a set of Avian falcons, very much worth the price. Super light, quite stiff, available in your spec.

ausmtb8989

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2024, 05:37:19 AM »
thinking about this, bit more pricey.  anyone has experience with them?

https://www.lightcarbon.com/super-light-carbon-road-integrated-aero-handlebar_p226.html

TidyDinosaur

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2024, 07:12:15 AM »
thinking about this, bit more pricey.  anyone has experience with them?

https://www.lightcarbon.com/super-light-carbon-road-integrated-aero-handlebar_p226.html

How much are they? They are quite light I see

bremerradkurier

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2024, 10:19:38 AM »
Also happy with the Kocevlo bar and the logo comes off nicely.

It's a little fiddly, but a Di2 junction box can be zip tied to the included computer mount for those not running fully internal cables.

ausmtb8989

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2024, 09:58:56 AM »
A lot of people here are using and liking the Kocevlo bars. They are about 60eur in sale. Mine are 350gr in 380/80

just learnt i need OD2 compatibility for a giant fork steerer

Linsook

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2024, 10:36:12 AM »
Just arrived in the mail. I haven't ridden on it yet but looks nice, very stiff.  Only complaint about it, is the top cap area, there's room for improvement on the fit of that.  Got this for $120 USD.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrMR6l4
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 07:12:14 PM by Linsook »

numberzero

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2024, 06:25:54 AM »
I recently bought a roval sl8 handlebar copy on aliexpress. I get it for 100$ with all accessories included.

Quality is here, i just found the marks for hood position are not aligned but who really cares, screw for computer mount is to change if you want to have a good tightening without destroying it and interface between bar and mount is probably better made on the original too but it works.

About weight, it's light, mine is 325g for 400x100.
Rigidity is here on tops, i found hoods flex more than a alloy bar.

If you want to buy it, have in mind that exit hole is really small for 4 cables, i think like the original, it's made for electronic shifting.
Beware of the shape that is flat and wide on the top if you like this hand position.

I bought it on"hyyd sporting goods Store" which seems to have the lowest price with plenty of dimensions available.