Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

Airwolf: What is this model inspired from? [Trek Madone]

(1/5) > >>

neobiker:
What do you guys think of this?

Did they get the mold? Or is it not the real website?

https://airwolfcarbonbike.com/product/2023-new-arrival-slr-gen7-carbon-disc-bike-frame-50-52-54-56-58cm-t47-carbon-road-bike-frame-road-carbon-bike-frame-with-handlebar/

I just bought the TT-x38, but if this is an official product from Airwolf, I am tempted haha.

BalticSea:
I did see it on their website. Considering that there have been replica frames on Aliexpress for a while now, it's entirely possible that they either bought the mold or are just reselling the same frameset

kbernstein:
I would say that's a little more than just "inspired" and there is no way they will be allowed to sell this... It's more than a blatant copy that definitely violates IP laws of a brand I wouldn't want to legally fight

diP:
Well, they even copy/pasted the complete geometry section from the Trek website 1:1 ::)

neobiker:

--- Quote from: kbernstein on August 08, 2023, 05:23:49 AM ---I would say that's a little more than just "inspired" and there is no way they will be allowed to sell this... It's more than a blatant copy that definitely violates IP laws of a brand I wouldn't want to legally fight

--- End quote ---

My issue is the following: I usually thought official website from OEM would not sell counterfeit [at least there is no brand on the pictures].

This is why I am thinking it might not be the official website?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version