Chinese Carbon MTB > 29er

HongFu FM138

(1/11) > >>

ilyamaksimov:
the frame on which the Ridley raft is made. Also in this frame, without changes, the TSW team racer participates in the World Cross Country Championship, her instagram https://www.instagram.com/hercilianajara/

price 650 dollars + 180 cost delivery to Russia

Weight L size 2080 g

Sales to Europe and Brazil are prohibited. You can guess why.)

while all the information

riaan:
Hi , do you have any idea of rider max weight and quality of the frame. I own a Hongfu xc frame since 2020 the torpado ursus team frame . Im looking for upgrade frame high quality but must have 2 bottle mounts. I mainly do xcm races and is gets really  hot. Any info on this or another modern high quality frame. I see the ridley frame got more bottle mounts  and the head tube slightly different. Thanks for the info

ilyamaksimov:

--- Quote from: riaan on August 23, 2023, 11:26:09 AM ---Hi , do you have any idea of rider max weight and quality of the frame. I own a Hongfu xc frame since 2020 the torpado ursus team frame . Im looking for upgrade frame high quality but must have 2 bottle mounts. I mainly do xcm races and is gets really  hot. Any info on this or another modern high quality frame. I see the ridley frame got more bottle mounts  and the head tube slightly different. Thanks for the info

--- End quote ---

Carbonda FM909

riaan:
Hi thanks for the option

ottoreni:
I don't see it on their homepage?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version