Other Resources > Vendor Discussion & Reviews

Getting kicked around by LightCarbon, should I dispute with paypal?

<< < (2/2)

jonathanf2:
Best shipping and delivery I had was ordering from SPCycle. They were blunt and straight to the point when messaging, but they didn't beat around the bush. It took exactly 10 days to prep the raw frame, on the 11th day it shipped and by the 14th day it arrived on my doorstep. From that experience, I'd consider buying from them again.

carbonazza:

--- Quote from: jonathanf2 on September 02, 2023, 10:10:28 AM ---Best shipping and delivery I had was ordering from SPCycle. They were blunt and straight to the point when messaging, but they didn't beat around the bush. It took exactly 10 days to prep the raw frame, on the 11th day it shipped and by the 14th day it arrived on my doorstep. From that experience, I'd consider buying from them again.

--- End quote ---

If you’re in a hurry, first check if the frame is in stock.
If it is, you’ll get it as you described.
If it’s not in stock and you want it painted, expect to wait longer than you might think.

FullCarbonAlchemist:
Definitely normal. We all know how tough it can be to be patient with this stuff but LightCarbon is a reputable company and aren’t screwing you. For better or worse, this is how the game is played.

dsveddy:
Alright, after 2 broken promises from Wendy that my frame would be shipped "next week", I followed up once more and was told that the frame was ready but the fork with no rivets was not. So I was given the choice of taking the fork with rivets immediately, or waiting more time for the different fork. I took the former option, and I'm relieved to say frame is shipped and tracking says it's in my country.

So all-in-all, 47 days from invoice-paid to frame-shipped. A datapoint for y'all to have.

PLA:
Seems pretty normal. As I understand, they make stuff in batches, not individually for single customers.

I think everyone can rest assured when ordering from LightCarbon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version