Chinese Carbon MTB > 29er

LCFS948 - a new enduro from Light Carbon

<< < (8/14) > >>

alexhell:
Have anybody built a bike from this frame? i have ordered a frame but looking at the levrage ratio rising at the end it seems like air shock is the best here.

jefflinde:
I received the size medium that I ordered.  Frame built up just fine. Only issue was the original shock we bought was the SR Suntour Triair 2 with the sideways piggy back and the frame was about 5mm too narrow.  Switched to the voro coil as the original triair is no longer available.  One bummer was that all the drawings had a ISCG-05 mount shown but the frame I received did not.  I asked and was told that production frames don't have it.  Went with a crank based bash guard instead.   

alexhell:

oh okay, i will go for the super delux coil. Do you have any pictures? i saw a geo chart with stack arund 603mm and it seems really low. and chainstays at 440mm

alexhell:

--- Quote from: jefflinde on March 31, 2024, 04:04:59 PM ---I received the size medium that I ordered.  Frame built up just fine. Only issue was the original shock we bought was the SR Suntour Triair 2 with the sideways piggy back and the frame was about 5mm too narrow.  Switched to the voro coil as the original triair is no longer available.  One bummer was that all the drawings had a ISCG-05 mount shown but the frame I received did not.  I asked and was told that production frames don't have it.  Went with a crank based bash guard instead.

--- End quote ---

do you have any pictures? how do you find the stackhight?

jefflinde:
Here is the bike.  Sorry for just the one pic.  I have been unable to upload pics lately. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version