Chinese Carbon MTB > 29er

LCFS948 - a new enduro from Light Carbon

<< < (12/14) > >>

alexhell:
Now with some sweet burgtec 50mm rise to compensate for low frame stack.

alexhell:

--- Quote from: jefflinde on March 31, 2024, 04:04:59 PM ---I received the size medium that I ordered.  Frame built up just fine. Only issue was the original shock we bought was the SR Suntour Triair 2 with the sideways piggy back and the frame was about 5mm too narrow.  Switched to the voro coil as the original triair is no longer available.  One bummer was that all the drawings had a ISCG-05 mount shown but the frame I received did not.  I asked and was told that production frames don't have it.  Went with a crank based bash guard instead.

--- End quote ---

Have you been riding your bike, impressions? Any problems with your frame?

jefflinde:
So the frame broke.  Took it off a rock roll to 2ft drop and both seat stays broke on landing.  This happened on the second run of a light enduro trail.  Light carbon has been very responsive but not sure what will happen.  More to come.

adri:
That is crazy.

could you Share pictures??

alexhell:
I have cracks in my seat stays after one competition and some bikeparking. I have been having dialog with light carbon and they are making a stronger rear triangle and it will be ready in oktober. but i dont trust this frame anymore. Sent a question of refund but i have not received any replies from them on this.

I think the leverage curv is to much for 170mm on 55mm stroke.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version