Chinese Carbon MTB > 29er

SP-Cycle M06 build thread

<< < (21/21)

Snife:
I have used loctite 641 retaining compound for that exact fear. I cannot stand squeaking bbs.
So far no squeaking, it really also hold up to every abuse I put it through. I had my first simulated race and couldn't be happier.

I am really missing a dropper post though. Let's see whether I can a cable routed through it without removing the BB.

Ludo:
Should be doable, there is a lot of room in the BB area to run it up the seat tube. You have the magnet thingy?

poloskatek:
 ;)

--- Quote from: Snife on April 20, 2024, 06:01:22 AM ---I have used loctite 641 retaining compound for that exact fear. I cannot stand squeaking bbs.
So far no squeaking, it really also hold up to every abuse I put it through. I had my first simulated race and couldn't be happier.

I am really missing a dropper post though. Let's see whether I can a cable routed through it without removing the BB.

--- End quote ---

Markus2209:
Hello everyone,
I wanted to assemble my new M06 frame today and noticed that the chain line wasn't right or that the crank was touching the chainstay. I drive an xx1 34t and a power meter from Stages. In my opinion I need to increase the chainline from 52 to 55. That means I can throw my power meter in the trash and have to buy a completely new crankset. Is that correct or is there another option?

Ludo:
For sure 34T doesn’t fit, 32T barely fit on 52mm chain line. Can you not find a 0mm offset chainring for your power meter? I tried a cheap one but chain kept on falling off…

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version