Author Topic: Hygge Aero Carbon Frame  (Read 79409 times)

lkbfreak

Re: Hygge Aero Carbon Frame
« Reply #570 on: September 23, 2024, 06:43:23 AM »
Does anybody know which direct mount RD hanger is compatible with the frame? I have the urge to change to direct mount for no particular reason.
I think direct mount hangers are brand specific so you should first find a conventional hanger design that's similar to Hygge one. Maybe try with the Bianchi ones because this frame is pure (geomtery wise) copy of Bianchi Oltre Race

bremerradkurier

« Reply #571 on: September 23, 2024, 08:20:39 AM »
I think direct mount hangers are brand specific so you should first find a conventional hanger design that's similar to Hygge one. Maybe try with the Bianchi ones because this frame is pure (geomtery wise) copy of Bianchi Oltre Race

The Wheels Manufacturing website shows their hanger pictures in actual size-you can hold yours up to the screen to compare.

Fleckinger

« Reply #572 on: September 23, 2024, 09:54:01 AM »
Does anybody know which direct mount RD hanger is compatible with the frame? I have the urge to change to direct mount for no particular reason.

I know that Hygge uses a hanger identical to Colnago 2021-2022: C64 Concept V3R V3RS.

RoadieMKD

« Reply #573 on: September 24, 2024, 12:46:49 AM »
I know that Hygge uses a hanger identical to Colnago 2021-2022: C64 Concept V3R V3RS.

I did find one from the MIXED brand on Ali and indeed it does look identical. Thank you for the suggestion. Will make the order soon.

TidyDinosaur

« Reply #574 on: September 24, 2024, 08:37:20 AM »
I did find one from the MIXED brand on Ali and indeed it does look identical. Thank you for the suggestion. Will make the order soon.

Keep us updated please :)

TidyDinosaur

« Reply #575 on: September 25, 2024, 03:53:15 AM »

I ordered one :)

RoadieMKD

« Reply #576 on: September 25, 2024, 05:22:18 AM »
I ordered one :)

Me too! Race you to whoever gets it first and finds out if we made the right decision? :D

BTW I got the headset compression ring from Hygge, it is well made but it is the same thickness as the stock ring supplied in earlier iterations of the frame. This has me concerned if it will solve the rubbing of headset cover issue. As it compresses very easy with slight finger pressure, I am sure it will solve the play, not so much about the rubbing. But I am in no rush to test this.

lkbfreak

« Reply #577 on: September 26, 2024, 01:04:35 AM »
Me too! Race you to whoever gets it first and finds out if we made the right decision? :D

BTW I got the headset compression ring from Hygge, it is well made but it is the same thickness as the stock ring supplied in earlier iterations of the frame. This has me concerned if it will solve the rubbing of headset cover issue. As it compresses very easy with slight finger pressure, I am sure it will solve the play, not so much about the rubbing. But I am in no rush to test this.

Can you share an Ali link if it's not against the forum rules? Thanks! ;)

TidyDinosaur

« Reply #579 on: Today at 07:11:18 AM »
New wheels :)
Goldix R240SL hubs and 54x31mm rims
1380gr

« Last Edit: Today at 07:30:55 AM by TidyDinosaur »