Other Resources > Component Deals & Selection

Senicx gr2 + sram eagle axs compatibility

(1/3) > >>

kubackje:
Hi Guys,

Have anyone used senicx gr2 1x with sram eagle axs resr derailleur. I am planning my new build with sp cycle 056 gravel frame. Which has t47 86.5 BB.
So I want to pair it with sram eagle axs rd with 10-50 eagle cassette. On the front I want senicx gr2 crankset with 44t ring. I found info that this cranset has 49,7 Chainline so should be good as I assume, but this will be my first build so I rather ask here.

Another one is BB compatibility. I need t47 86.5 and wanted this one https://sklep.token-polska.pl/suport-t47v29-p-378.html
If I read it right this will be good for the frame. But will it work with this cranset? The crank compatibility says bb t47 85.5. Will it work with 86.5?

paldo:
GR2 has crankset with 2 types of spindle either DUB or Shimano Hollowtech. So whichever standard you choose will
decide your bottom bracket..

kubackje:

--- Quote from: paldo on October 23, 2023, 02:12:23 AM ---GR2 has crankset with 2 types of spindle either DUB or Shimano Hollowtech. So whichever standard you choose will
decide your bottom bracket..

--- End quote ---

Gr2 actually has only Dub standard, the 24mm axle is called gr3. The axle diameter is the only thing I am fully sure nown :) would love to get opinions on other stuff I've mentioned

Confused:
I have used the Gr2 with an AXS XX1 rear derailleur and an e-thirteen 9-50 cassette with no issues. I used a different bottom bracket than the one it shipped with because I had a higher quality one on hand.

kubackje:

--- Quote from: Confused on October 25, 2023, 09:20:09 PM ---I have used the Gr2 with an AXS XX1 rear derailleur and an e-thirteen 9-50 cassette with no issues. I used a different bottom bracket than the one it shipped with because I had a higher quality one on hand.

--- End quote ---

Good to hear that. I will buy the BB from token. I was just curious about the chainline. The original chainring has no offset so the chainline will be 49.7 so should be good. I can always buy 3mm offset pass quest chainring. But I am not sure if 3mm isn't to close to the frame when you want to have 44t or 46t chainring. Still waiting for the frame will see when it comes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version