Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

VeloBuild VB-R-268 frame

(1/55) > >>

hazzer19:
VeloBuild's new road frame: https://www.velobuild.com/products/velobuild-2024-vb-r-268-carbon-fiber-aero-road-frame-disc-integrated-cables

Looks like a spec'd up VB-R-168

Highlights for me:

- T1000 carbon frame built using EPS and latex
- Mavic speed release system with axles included (what's everyone's experience with this?)
- zero offset seat post is stock

joegal:
Good catch!
I checked their website two days ago as Chris teasered a new frame to me a few months back!

looks quite interesting!
I wonder if the zero offset seatpost fits into the 168 frame. I will ask Chris about that!

Geometry is still the same as 168/SL7/SL8, but tube shapes look even deeper/more aero (ik, you cant see aero ;))

Who is going to buy one? ;)

shHH:
Indeed it looks like a further development of the 168 frame. If so, it is not, as usual, a replica of western bicycle manufacturers. I wonder if it is really their own design?

Sebastian:
I think it basically looks like the VB-R099, except for a slightly shorter and deeper headtube.

some guy:
so.. about that speed release system. i guess it saves a few seconds when exchanging a wheel, but is there any other advantage for "not team car supported" riders? always the same clamping force due to the torque release? what am i missing?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version