Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

WheelTop EDS TX Full Wireless Groupset (Chinese SRAM)

<< < (48/84) > >>

Linsook:

--- Quote from: Linsook on April 25, 2024, 09:59:13 PM ---Welp, I finally got around to installing it but front derailluer's adjustment screw doesn't work screw hole has its threads stripped....  Sigh.  Since I bought it off AliExpress, the options given to me where to ship it back for repair or replacement and they'll only cover $20 for the shipping.  What a pain.  I think I'll just retap it myself with larger pitch threads and grub screw to match. 

youtu.be/954JlwyqVzI

--- End quote ---

I've retapped the hole and went up to an M5 size.  Not totally satisfied with my job.  The Aluminum they've used is really soft which was somewhat disappointing and stainless steel grub screws will just eat it up.  Another worry is galvanic corrosion... oh well, we'll see how it holds up.  I might do a thread insert instead to eliminate my worry of it stripping again from use.  That said, I've dialed it in and given it a quick ride -  super happy with the shifting and performance of everything.  So far so good. 

zerstorer:
Qn for the wheeltop users here. Is it working with the bike computers that you are using?  There are videos showing it working with igpsport and displaying both gearing and battery life.

What about others like Garmin/wahoo/hammerhead?

Linsook:

--- Quote from: zerstorer on May 11, 2024, 03:45:40 PM ---Qn for the wheeltop users here. Is it working with the bike computers that you are using?  There are videos showing it working with igpsport and displaying both gearing and battery life.

--- End quote ---

Karoo2 here - doesn't see it.

zerstorer:
I am using Karoo2 and it's working with Ltwoo.
Hopefully it's a firmware update away.

Tijoe:

--- Quote from: zerstorer on May 11, 2024, 03:45:40 PM ---Qn for the wheeltop users here. Is it working with the bike computers that you are using?  There are videos showing it working with igpsport and displaying both gearing and battery life.

--- End quote ---
Does not work with iGPSPORT iGS630.  Tried to get the 630 to be recognized, no go.  Contacted iGSPORT, they said they would add it to the list of software updates.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version