Author Topic: Yuanan Carbon fiber wheelsets Year end discount promotion  (Read 8214 times)

Serge_K

Re: Yuanan Carbon fiber wheelsets Year end discount promotion
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2024, 11:13:34 AM »
Thank you, dear friends. We have 50 mm-60 mm depth carbon rims,21mm/22mm inner width, and 28/29mm outer width. And our new gravel wheelset YAG35-02 carbon wheelset is coming, the ultralight version is just 400g/rim.

What are the specs of the gravel wheelset? 28mm is too narrow for me, would mean the tyres i use will bulge out.

Avalius

« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2024, 05:09:18 AM »
Curious about that gravel set to!

ENEP

« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2024, 06:45:32 AM »
The YAG35 rim is the same as used for Elite wheels Marvel gravel wheel set.

https://www.elite-wheels.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/2023-Elitewheels-Dealer-Brochure.pdf
See PDF page 18 for spec.

Buying from Yuanan directly you can customize the wheels spec with your choice of hub and spokes.

Serge_K

« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2024, 02:49:18 PM »
Given that jonas vingegaard is running 30C,
https://youtu.be/X0A375Ba3io?si=TMJpbSQrBuSA6BdH&t=814

Interestingly too, Dan Bigham, who's the GOAT when it comes to equipment, is running 27.5mm tyres on the track. https://youtu.be/SF0DHYW-HOM?si=My0h72cUGpE3OOrD&t=1149

So, if that gravel rim goes to 55mm depth, i'm interested. Also, from a comfort alone, there's a huge difference between running 28 and 30 or 32. Even just 28 vs 30 at the front, with 32 at the rear, is a very noticeable difference.

We want wider road rims :)

oleg

« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2024, 04:18:53 PM »
Dear Leo, if you would be able to provide wider rim, like 29-30mm wide with 21-22 internal width, I am sold.
Right now this is my choice:
https://eu.huntbikewheels.com/collections/road-cx-disc-brake-wheels/products/hunt-44-aerodynamicist-carbon-disc-wheelset
Depth 45-50-55 for different audiences.
With that you can cater "casual racers", "aero gravel racers" or even hill climbers which value some aero advantage.
No old standards even for cheap please.

planet_sammy

« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2024, 01:55:51 AM »
A technical question about this offer, would you rather choose the hub with ratchet system RD13 or the Novatec D411/412 hub in terms of maintenance and durability?

kbernstein

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2024, 02:36:57 AM »
A technical question about this offer, would you rather choose the hub with ratchet system RD13 or the Novatec D411/412 hub in terms of maintenance and durability?
RD13

Leon Hu

« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2024, 09:48:06 PM »
Hi Guys, Happy Easter Holidays! Our new wave road/gravel wheelset and ultra-light 970g disc wheels have arrived. In addition, there is also a group purchase event for carbon spoke wheelsets. Join now to enjoy super discounts immediately. Other carbon wheelsets are also on sale—a more cost-effective price than Aliexpress.Any interested friends can contact me at any time. I hope our friends all don't miss it! Whatsapp:+8615738274372. Email:sales@yuananbike.com.

patliean1

« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2024, 09:53:17 PM »
Hi Guys, Happy Easter Holidays! Our new wave road/gravel wheelset and ultra-light 970g disc wheels have arrived. In addition, there is also a group purchase event for carbon spoke wheelsets. Join now to enjoy super discounts immediately. Other carbon wheelsets are also on sale—a more cost-effective price than Aliexpress.Any interested friends can contact me at any time. I hope our friends all don't miss it! Whatsapp:+8615738274372. Email:sales@yuananbike.com.

Hi Leon - Are these similar to Elite's latest Drive Helix wheels?

Sebastian

« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2024, 01:33:26 AM »

Ratchet is better for serviceability (of the freehub) because it can easily be disassembled without tools. Not that the freehub on a road bike needs a terrible amount of service. However, when it comes to durability it's hard to say. While the DT Swiss originals are without a doubt very durable, all these copies might or might not be. There's reports on this forum going both ways. Novatec 411/412 however are definitely durable. I've been running a set on one of my wheels for more than 5 years without issues. The supply with spare parts is also pretty much safe with Novatec. With those DT copies, original spare parts from DT Swiss might fit or they might not.
The only issue I found with Novatec is that particularly those sold on Aliexpress sometimes come with lesser quality bearings that wear out fast.
But I really only had this one time with a set of 711/712 hubs where the front hub needed new bearings rather soon.

rasch

« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2024, 08:20:04 AM »

Hi Leon,

Could you let us know where that groupbuy is being organized on so we can see the options and pricing?

thanks

Serge_K

« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2024, 02:09:02 AM »
Via WhatsApp.c. 650usd for c.1300g wheelset with 45 depth 31 width, plus shipping.

kbernstein

« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2024, 09:30:35 AM »
@Leon
I often think about the quote I was given 2 years ago for 2 wheelsets but I was quoted 160usd shipping for 2 cartons, is there a way you could combine shipping in the same box? I'm willing to wait longer if it means lower shipping cost

Additionally, when is typically the biggest sale of the year for yuanan? Is there a discount on all products or only a select few

Leon Hu

« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2024, 04:39:10 AM »
Our carbon spoke wheelsets group purchase is still ongoing. Please contact me directly via email or WhatsApp. Email address: sales@yuananbike.com/Whatsapp: (+86) 15738374372.