Other Resources > Component Deals & Selection

III Pro PEERAGE 4 brakes - piccola clone

<< < (2/6) > >>

bremerradkurier:

--- Quote from: Wet Noodle on January 05, 2024, 06:44:08 AM ---As an englishly-challenged, I have to ask: I assume that "Peerage" (an actual word) becomes funny if you read it "pee rage" ... yea, it actually is pretty funny. But why is everybody giggling about "Goldix"?

--- End quote ---

Could be a fairly literal translation of their Chinese name-reminds me of a article I read about how the Chinese pay for consulting services to pick their English names to use for business, so a woman whose name in Chinese is Linden (after the tree) becomes Lindsey.

ftajiri:

--- Quote from: aeroskiii on January 04, 2024, 10:55:38 PM ---73.5g for the levers means I can take my zrace x2's down to 357g and make em look much nicer

--- End quote ---

do you can make the overhaulin to analises the lever? is the adjust only on reach lever or have bite contact?

Tijoe:
Besides a weight reduction, does this type of lever and hydraulic actuator work better than the regular IIIPro levers?   (Modulation, stopping power, response?)

Vipassana:

--- Quote from: Wet Noodle on January 05, 2024, 06:44:08 AM ---As an englishly-challenged, I have to ask: I assume that "Peerage" (an actual word) becomes funny if you read it "pee rage" ... yea, it actually is pretty funny. But why is everybody giggling about "Goldix"?

--- End quote ---

"Gold Dicks" - Dick being slang for penis.

aeroskiii:

--- Quote from: Tijoe on January 05, 2024, 11:10:29 AM ---Besides a weight reduction, does this type of lever and hydraulic actuator work better than the regular IIIPro levers?   (Modulation, stopping power, response?)

--- End quote ---
You'd have to do the calc lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version