Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Cyclocross Frames, Wheels & Components

LTWOO eGR

<< < (21/40) > >>

amacal1:

--- Quote from: Serge_K on June 04, 2024, 10:23:21 AM ---on YT Trace Velo made a video where the issue he had with his paddle came from 1 of the 2 springs being misplaced. Have a look, it may be the same issue. Either on erx on egr.

--- End quote ---

I think I had seen that video a while back, but don't remember all the details. I'll have to rewatch it. I didn't think it was anything like that, though, because it was functioning normally for the first few hundred miles and has slowly progressed. I'll check out the video again. Thanks.

ChrisB:
Modified my commuter gravel bike from Sensah SRX to Ltwoo eGR and so far quite happy after about 150km....
Gearing is currently 11Speed 42x 11-46 - I have a 12 speed cassette and chain ready to be installed.

[/img]

Some have asked about water proofing, I went with electrical heat shrink tubing on the RD. I used an approx. 8mm shrink tube so it slides about 2mm on the connector port of the RD:

And this is how it looks connected with the heat shrink tube in place:

In case you wonder, could not get the cable through the chain stay since the connector is too long and stiff. Tried from both sides and finally gave up.
The routing tool with 5mm diameter passes in both directions but the stiff cable connector with the same diameter gets stuck and will not move..... I guess you can't always win  :-X

BR Chris

amacal1:
What firmware is everyone's unit currently on?

Mine is currently at v1.0.1 and has been ever since I received it. Has anyone received any firmware updates?

jonathanf2:

--- Quote from: ChrisB on June 06, 2024, 04:34:22 PM ---In case you wonder, could not get the cable through the chain stay since the connector is too long and stiff. Tried from both sides and finally gave up.

The routing tool with 5mm diameter passes in both directions but the stiff cable connector with the same diameter gets stuck and will not move..... I guess you can't always win  :-X

--- End quote ---

I had the same issue with my ER9 installation. I couldn't get the battery cable through the chain stay. I ended up having to route the RD cable externally. On top of that, my frame used cable tension for the shift cable access port underneath the BB. So I had to hot glue the cover to the frame and use a zip tie to hold it in place if the glue fails.

trcycling:

--- Quote from: amacal1 on June 07, 2024, 10:00:16 AM ---What firmware is everyone's unit currently on?

Mine is currently at v1.0.1 and has been ever since I received it. Has anyone received any firmware updates?

--- End quote ---

Same here. I'm hoping that is a sign of stability not...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version