Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Cyclocross Frames, Wheels & Components

LTWOO eGR

<< < (25/40) > >>

trcycling:

--- Quote from: AndrewSpearns on July 01, 2024, 06:22:13 PM ---See attached for screws to check.

--- End quote ---

Thank you!

Phaxe:
Can anyone recommend a good ali 1x crankset that would marry well with the eGR groupset?

Also - I've read in this thread about replacing the calipers with something like the ZRACE XG flat mounts. Is this necessary or will the adaptors that come with it suit a flat mount gravel frame?

Thanks!

trcycling:

--- Quote from: Phaxe on July 02, 2024, 06:49:15 PM ---Can anyone recommend a good ali 1x crankset that would marry well with the eGR groupset?

Also - I've read in this thread about replacing the calipers with something like the ZRACE XG flat mounts. Is this necessary or will the adaptors that come with it suit a flat mount gravel frame?

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

The calipers WITH PROVIDED ADAPTERS should fit flat mount. I cannot confirm 100% as I'd been told they'd fit my post mount (they do not). But they look right for flat mount.  It's worth noting that the caliper itself does not and fits no standard I know of (room for things I've missed), but the adapter is provided to make work. 

I have more detail here: https://trbike.blogspot.com/2024/05/ltwoo-egr-results-writeup.html

Phaxe:

--- Quote from: trcycling on July 02, 2024, 06:55:00 PM ---The calipers WITH PROVIDED ADAPTERS should fit flat mount. I cannot confirm 100% as I'd been told they'd fit my post mount (they do not). But they look right for flat mount.  It's worth noting that the caliper itself does not and fits no standard I know of (room for things I've missed), but the adapter is provided to make work. 

I have more detail here: https://trbike.blogspot.com/2024/05/ltwoo-egr-results-writeup.html

--- End quote ---

Super useful, thank you. I've bookmarked your writeup if I decide to go down the eGR route :)

gloscherrybomb:

--- Quote from: Phaxe on July 02, 2024, 06:49:15 PM ---Can anyone recommend a good ali 1x crankset that would marry well with the eGR groupset?

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Not quite aliexpress, but I've gone with an alugear chainring and a magene p505 base powermeter crankset. They'll all work ultimately, seeing as the groupset doesn't matter for 1x.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version