Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Cyclocross Frames, Wheels & Components

LTWOO eGR

<< < (26/40) > >>

00Garza:

--- Quote from: Phaxe on July 02, 2024, 06:49:15 PM ---Can anyone recommend a good ali 1x crankset that would marry well with the eGR groupset?

Also - I've read in this thread about replacing the calipers with something like the ZRACE XG flat mounts. Is this necessary or will the adaptors that come with it suit a flat mount gravel frame?

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Are you wanting fancy bling or simple and practical.

Senicx cranks have a good reputation for durability and quality.
There's a bunch of new carbon cranks coming out as well.

Phaxe:

--- Quote from: 00Garza on July 03, 2024, 10:15:04 AM ---Are you wanting fancy bling or simple and practical.

Senicx cranks have a good reputation for durability and quality.
There's a bunch of new carbon cranks coming out as well.

--- End quote ---

Simple and practical. I had my eyes on the Senicx, so I think that's the way I'll go. I may upgrade to the Magene 505 down the line, but this will suffice in the interim.

00Garza:

--- Quote from: Phaxe on July 03, 2024, 06:27:20 PM ---Simple and practical. I had my eyes on the Senicx, so I think that's the way I'll go. I may upgrade to the Magene 505 down the line, but this will suffice in the interim.

--- End quote ---

This is exactly what I did. Started with the senicx, then grabbed the magene when we had some good coupon deals. Its been pretty great for me.

kubackje:

--- Quote from: Phaxe on July 02, 2024, 06:49:15 PM ---Can anyone recommend a good ali 1x crankset that would marry well with the eGR groupset?

Also - I've read in this thread about replacing the calipers with something like the ZRACE XG flat mounts. Is this necessary or will the adaptors that come with it suit a flat mount gravel frame?

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

I use senixc crank set with 44t chainring from them and it is super good. Really top quality.

Kactusdog:
Any one have a chance to try an AXS cassette? AKA an XPLR or 10-36? I’m curious if these can be micro adjusted to shift one well. With a flattop chain and SRAM X Sync chainring.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version