Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Cyclocross Frames, Wheels & Components

LTWOO eGR

<< < (27/40) > >>

lantz:

--- Quote from: Phaxe on July 02, 2024, 06:49:15 PM ---Can anyone recommend a good ali 1x crankset that would marry well with the eGR groupset?

Also - I've read in this thread about replacing the calipers with something like the ZRACE XG flat mounts. Is this necessary or will the adaptors that come with it suit a flat mount gravel frame?

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

I got the 40t Evosid set (https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256806578128182.html) - use the road set of the same make on my partners bike and it feels pretty quality. We'll see once i put some more miles on it.

trcycling:

--- Quote from: Kactusdog on July 09, 2024, 11:56:30 PM ---Any one have a chance to try an AXS cassette? AKA an XPLR or 10-36? I’m curious if these can be micro adjusted to shift one well. With a flattop chain and SRAM X Sync chainring.

--- End quote ---

AFAIK there is no spacing difference on the AXS/XLPLR cassettes should it shouldn't be an issue. I believe there are some tweaks to the sprocket shapes to map to the non-standard chains used there so chain selection might matter.

Keep in mind that the eGR derailleur allows for microtuning for EACH sprocket unlike SRAM. So even if there is an oddity it should be solvable.

lavistaa:
Has anyone tried the rear egr mech with the erx grifters to see if they pair? I want greater capacity in a 2x system

trcycling:

--- Quote from: lavistaa on July 18, 2024, 06:28:54 PM ---Has anyone tried the rear egr mech with the erx grifters to see if they pair? I want greater capacity in a 2x system

--- End quote ---

I have not tried myself, but I saw on some show video recently that LTWOO claims cross-compatibility with all 'e' systems of theirs.  I have had good luck getting response from LTWOO 'sales' email (sales @ ltwoo . com), you might just ask directly

gloscherrybomb:
My e-gr is dead. Moved it between bikes and can't get anything to work / light up. Any ideas? Not charging either. I have assumed maybe the cable is damaged and ordered a new one. Any other ideas?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version