Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Cyclocross Frames, Wheels & Components

LTWOO eGR

<< < (28/40) > >>

amacal1:

--- Quote from: gloscherrybomb on July 19, 2024, 08:30:49 AM ---My e-gr is dead. Moved it between bikes and can't get anything to work / light up. Any ideas? Not charging either. I have assumed maybe the cable is damaged and ordered a new one. Any other ideas?

--- End quote ---

Checking the battery cable is the only thing I could think of. Or maybe the battery connection itself, or the internal battery contacts.

gloscherrybomb:
I think it's fried. I'm in contact with LTWOO support.

JACQUES:
Ive installed an eGR group on my gravelbike recently.
Must say Im impressed with the shifter ergonomics, they are very small in volume and feel similar to my 11sp etap rim brake shifters, except for the bump that houses the hydraulics.

I have some propper rechargeble batteries in there and thus far its still going on its first charge. Running 12spd with an 11-42 cassette and shifting is crisp and fast.

I did notice that the RD screws were coming loose, as it was mentioned in here earlier, but I just tightened them up again.

I did not do anything special with the cabling and have done some wet rides without a problem. I have found, however, that with my rh shifter, the buttons get stuck sometimes, but not in a shifting position. I do wish they would open the software to enable button setup, as I would much rather set it up to shift in the AXS style.

The brakes work astonishingly well, very light brake lever feel and definate bite point.

Will be testing it soon on some rougher gravel, but till now Im very impressed.

gloscherrybomb:
I've been in contact with LTWOO and they believe the electronics are fried from water ingress. Really not great, hoping they have resolved this with newer ones. They are sending a new RD so I cannot complain about the customer service (although it may take a while, as they have to get it from the factory to customer service department first. They don't have them to hand for replacements).

EDIT: LTWOO have now stated this is fixed in newer versions.

Phaxe:

--- Quote from: gloscherrybomb on July 24, 2024, 03:34:43 AM ---I've been in contact with LTWOO and they believe the electronics are fried from water ingress. Really not great, hoping they have resolved this with newer ones. They are sending a new RD so I cannot complain about the customer service (although it may take a while, as they have to get it from the factory to customer service department first. They don't have them to hand for replacements).

EDIT: LTWOO have now stated this is fixed in newer versions.

--- End quote ---

What was your method of contact? Just in case something similar happens to someone in this thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version