Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Cyclocross Frames, Wheels & Components

LTWOO eGR

<< < (29/40) > >>

gloscherrybomb:

--- Quote from: Phaxe on July 24, 2024, 06:01:21 AM ---What was your method of contact? Just in case something similar happens to someone in this thread.

--- End quote ---

Aliexpress (where it was purchased, from the official store).

I notice on their website they now state you must contact the place of purchase for support.

trcycling:

--- Quote from: gloscherrybomb on July 24, 2024, 03:34:43 AM ---I've been in contact with LTWOO and they believe the electronics are fried from water ingress. Really not great, hoping they have resolved this with newer ones. They are sending a new RD so I cannot complain about the customer service (although it may take a while, as they have to get it from the factory to customer service department first. They don't have them to hand for replacements).

EDIT: LTWOO have now stated this is fixed in newer versions.

--- End quote ---

Do you know when yours was made (or purchased)?

gloscherrybomb:
It was purchased on March 12th. I'm not sure when in it was made but was from official store so hopefully wasn't old stock, but you never know.

trcycling:

--- Quote from: gloscherrybomb on July 24, 2024, 01:58:57 PM ---It was purchased on March 12th. I'm not sure when in it was made but was from official store so hopefully wasn't old stock, but you never know.

--- End quote ---

Honestly, that's a little worrying (as a fellow owner purchased in May). I'd thought they might have purged that issue much earlier in the year based on the threads online.

For whatever it might be worth, I've been allowing a hose (not a pressure washer) to hit mine and so far so good. (not likely to rain here until October)

gloscherrybomb:
Water ingress for me (if that is the actual problem ) also would have been from a hose only. I haven't ridden it in any significant rain.

When I get the replacement I'll take a close look and see if I can spot any actual changes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version