Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Cyclocross Frames, Wheels & Components

LTWOO eGR

<< < (30/40) > >>

00Garza:
I was really hoping this groupset would work out. Guess I'll be sticking to mechanical for the time being.

coffeebreak:

--- Quote from: 00Garza on July 25, 2024, 11:09:46 AM ---I was really hoping this groupset would work out. Guess I'll be sticking to mechanical for the time being.

--- End quote ---

Used last gen Di2 groups are getting cheaper now that the whole new and used bike market has cooled down. You do miss on 12 speeds but don't think that's a biggie. Further more, if you don't mind non-series R785 shifters, you can get very close to eGR prices. That's what I did after going back and forth on ER9 :|

gloscherrybomb:
I have a replaced RD on the way from LTWOO. Hopefully issues resolved. They made me pay postage which seems a little outrageous, but I'm not going to argue over £5.

Phaxe:
I took the plunge and put it on my bike.

So far so good! I’m using a direct mount hanger so I can comfortably run 10-50 in 12 speed, and the b-screw is about halfway in.

The brakes were a bastard to bleed because like others, I didn’t have the right fitting. For brake feel, I don’t really understand the process of what to do with the air valve. Can someone explain it to me?

Trackar:
I think I’m about 500-600 miles in on my EGR. I haven’t any issues after initial set up.
Should be able to put about 1000 miles on it this month.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version