Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Cyclocross Frames, Wheels & Components

LTWOO eGR

<< < (34/40) > >>

coffeebreak:

--- Quote from: jonathanf2 on August 18, 2024, 04:04:37 PM ---The included adapters should work for 140mm and 160mm rotors. In some instances I’ve seen issues with certain fork designs not fitting and I found the rear 140mm adapter+caliper a bit more difficult to tighten due to the seat stays being in the way.

The overall brake performance is good and I found using the adapters make aligning the calipers a bit easier than a regular flat mount setup.

--- End quote ---

Thanks. I had calipers not fitting into rear triangle of my GF002 (TRP HY/RD) because they were too tall after the adapter. Hope these are not that tall, the group will be going on a 2023 Diverge which has dropped seat stays and narrow rear triangle.

--- Quote from: Phaxe on August 18, 2024, 05:53:48 PM ---I was thrown by this as well, but after reading trbike's write up on his website, and installing it myself, I think ltwoo have it wrong. What they provide in the kit fits flat mount without any issue.

--- End quote ---

Oh good. Yeah, I am wondering why they had to mention that. Thanks for the link, I will give it a read!

jonathanf2:

--- Quote from: coffeebreak on August 18, 2024, 06:46:19 PM ---Thanks. I had calipers not fitting into rear triangle of my GF002 (TRP HY/RD) because they were too tall after the adapter. Hope these are not that tall, the group will be going on a 2023 Diverge which has dropped seat stays and narrow rear triangle.
--- End quote ---

With the 160mm adapter, No issues with dropped seat stays. Though I found space extremely tight with the 140mm adapter. I do fast descents with them, and performance has never been an issue. Also like I mentioned, I found the adapter plates give the calipers a bit more leeway aligning the brakes. The plates help create a flush surface even if your disc brake mounts aren't perfectly surfaced. I have zero disc rub on either of my LTwoo equipped bikes.

AndrewSpearns:
Wondering if anyone has a recommendation for 14500 cells. I have a generic set from eBay but am suspicious of their capacity/reliability. Would like to have another set on hand to try.

coffeebreak:

--- Quote from: AndrewSpearns on August 21, 2024, 02:00:44 PM ---Wondering if anyone has a recommendation for 14500 cells. I have a generic set from eBay but am suspicious of their capacity/reliability. Would like to have another set on hand to try.

--- End quote ---

Vapcell F12 14500 from Liion Wholesale. I got 4 for $16. Vapcells are a favorite of flashlight community.

AndrewSpearns:

--- Quote from: coffeebreak on August 21, 2024, 02:11:18 PM ---Vapcell F12 14500 from Liion Wholesale. I got 4 for $16. Vapcells are a favorite of flashlight community.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version