Chinese Carbon MTB > 29er

SP-M048

<< < (2/4) > >>

Chamomile:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it just the m030 model with T47 bottom bracket and 52/52mm headset + fancy-shmancy clean look stealth cable routing? Speaking of which, the original m030 was designed for a 52mm chainline and can only fit 34T (or you optionally go to 55mm adjustment and 38T with all that entails), based on the info I got from Spcycle Store on aliexpress.

lukwy:
Indeed they looks the same in terms of geometry. T47 for me is an upgrade, but full internal cables routing is a downgrade (to me) due to forced higher handlebar position. I want it low :) I'm curious about the max chainring size, but if in real it is like they say, it is not for me.

Chamomile:
Another update from another store on aliexpress. FINTOWON BIKE this time with Winow frames. They have a similar to M030 (and M048) frame which is MF699. The guy told me that it was originally meant to be with a 52mm chain line and a max 36T chainring without magic.

mirphak:
Looks nice, pity they opted for BB92 instead of BSA or t47 :( but it ticks many boxes and does not have the silly internal routing of the m48.

kfelk:

--- Quote from: mirphak on March 23, 2024, 06:35:56 AM ---Looks nice, pity they opted for BB92 instead of BSA or t47 :( but it ticks many boxes and does not have the silly internal routing of the m48.

--- End quote ---

They have it available with T47 also.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version