Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

Road bike handlebars with quick aerobars attachment

<< < (2/2)

ejump0:
if you are considering to use alu stem, do look at controltech Falcon mini stem-mount ver(not the sciroco).
The mini comes with itu U-horseshoe short bar, but the clamp accepts 22.2 generic bars. i use it on my TCR with alu J-extension. if you can find the controltech riser kit, even better

NormH:

--- Quote from: rumen on March 07, 2024, 06:27:56 AM ---That's exactly what I'm looking for. Unfortunately, the reviews are anything but good.

--- End quote ---

I just started using them a couple of weeks ago and am pretty happy with them. The problem is that BXT didn't design them for internal wiring. It's like they threw in some random holes without thinking about utility and design. You'll have to overlook the zip-ties in the pictures; I'm still ironing out some cockpit issues (headset and stem length) and am not ready to commit to bar tape. And forgive the ugly hotel carpet. Oh, and the wind really whistles through those holes. If I'm not using the aerobars, I wrap them with electrical tape as a quick fix, but I've been thinking about using Di2 hole plugs, though that might not look so pretty. I'll figure that out when I wrap the bars.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version