Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Cyclocross Frames, Wheels & Components

New Gravel Frame Ican Graro

(1/8) > >>

Donramon94:
Hi All,

I’ve just come across what looks to be a new Ican gravel frame.

https://icancycling.com/collections/gravel-bike-frame/products/gravel-bike-frame-graro

The Geometry (checked 54cm) appears to be quite race inspired.
Tyre clearance noted as 700x45c

I’ve been looking for an frame for a few months to do mainly road + light gravel.

Just wondering if anyone has either ordered one or come across this frame and what your opinion with Ican is?

RDY:
Looks ok, but couple of immediate flags.  That's a proprietary seatpost with a profile that probably won't allow them to retrofit a 27.2mm insert, and it appears to only be available with a post which looks like it has 25-30mm of setback, which is going to be way too much for most people's fits these days.  Those look like 40mm Ramblers in the photos, and it's already really close to the FD .. will a 45mm really fit on the rear in 2x on reasonably wide rims?  I have my doubts, and I'd want more than 45mm anyway.

Re: Ican, I've had no dealings with them, but people's experience with the quality of their product and customer service has been very variable on these forums.  They're increasing prices significantly now too.  But they *should* be better than VeloBuild or TanTan.

Donramon94:
Would you prefer the X-Gravel 2 which features also all internal cable routing but has a standard seatpost? What other alternatives can be considered as race-inspired gravel?

Thanks in advance!

electrolux:

--- Quote from: Donramon94 on February 25, 2024, 05:42:00 AM ---Would you prefer the X-Gravel 2 which features also all internal cable routing but has a standard seatpost? What other alternatives can be considered as race-inspired gravel?

Thanks in advance!

--- End quote ---
Have you looked at the Airwolf YFR068?

Donramon94:
Yes had a look at the Airwolf as well. However, I would prefer to have BSA bottom bracket. Do you have any experience with the Airwolf Frame? Also the Airwolf has a special head tube design I guess.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version