Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

Spcycle R065 700C Full Carbon AERO Road Disc Brake Frameset

<< < (3/6) > >>

spcycle:
We offer custom painting services. But we have not developed direct mount derailleur hanger for R065 frame.

Anybody take a chance on this frameset? Might order one and see how it goes. Wondering if they offer a direct mount derailleur hanger and custom paint to make it more enticing. @spcycle
[/quote]

loketoken:
Ordered a frameset with handlebar, size M in a darkblue metallic paint which I'm eagerly awaiting delivery on.

Will build it up with Elite Wheels Drive 50mm, Dura Ace 12sp and Favero Assiomas Duo. Fingers crossed it will come in around 7.6-7.8 kg with pedals, bottle cages and garmin mount.

Was contemplating going deeper on the wheels just for the aeeeeeeero look :) but settled on the 50mm as I have on most of my bikes. Live in a windy area with rolling terrain but no major climbs in terms of length.

birdofficial:
Looks like there's plenty of clearance for a front fender

Mikeyblue:

--- Quote from: loketoken on May 18, 2024, 04:14:50 AM ---Ordered a frameset with handlebar, size M in a darkblue metallic paint which I'm eagerly awaiting delivery on.

Will build it up with Elite Wheels Drive 50mm, Dura Ace 12sp and Favero Assiomas Duo. Fingers crossed it will come in around 7.6-7.8 kg with pedals, bottle cages and garmin mount.

Was contemplating going deeper on the wheels just for the aeeeeeeero look :) but settled on the 50mm as I have on most of my bikes. Live in a windy area with rolling terrain but no major climbs in terms of length.

--- End quote ---

I'm sooo close to pulling the trigger and getting this ordered. Any idea on the wait time with the custom paint option??

Mikey.

jonathanf2:
Any chance SPcycle will do a lightweight climbing frame with T47 bottom bracket and 32c tire clearance? I know there's the SP-053D, but I'd prefer not to go with a BB86 frameset. I have an older SP-027D which I'm quite happy with. Though I might be interested in getting a climbing frame in the near future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version