Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

Spcycle R065 700C Full Carbon AERO Road Disc Brake Frameset

<< < (4/6) > >>

loketoken:

--- Quote from: Mikeyblue on May 19, 2024, 12:10:40 PM ---I'm sooo close to pulling the trigger and getting this ordered. Any idea on the wait time with the custom paint option??

Mikey.

--- End quote ---

Ordered 27th of April and got the notification that it was shipped on the 8th of May.

Jonty12:

--- Quote from: jonathanf2 on May 19, 2024, 01:24:16 PM ---Any chance SPcycle will do a lightweight climbing frame with T47 bottom bracket and 32c tire clearance? I know there's the SP-053D, but I'd prefer not to go with a BB86 frameset. I have an older SP-027D which I'm quite happy with. Though I might be interested in getting a climbing frame in the near future.

--- End quote ---

I have an older SPCycle frame (SP-R05) with a BB86 BB.  I got a Wheels Manufacturing threaded BB and it's "almost" like having a T47 - practically no real difference. All the ease of use, but also replaceable if there's thread damage. BB86-OUT-24mm for 24mm, BB86-OUT-SRAM7 for SRAM

-the other other JonathanF

Hendie:
I ordered one the other day. They only have one size in stock (51), and the lead time for the black matte finish is 40-50 days.

mux:
They told me they have all sizes in stock just yesterday.

I also added this bike to geometry insights!

loketoken:
Got my frame last week, cant understand how the di2 battery should be mounted there is no hatch like on the aeroad. Has anybody built this one up with di2? Says in the spec that it should be compatible.

Paint quality is pretty poor with a lot of dust particles and overspray under the clear coat. There is also a wrinkle where the seat stay attaches to the seat tube, does not look to good. Paint around seat post hole is not looking to good either with some few chips.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version