Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

Spcycle R065 700C Full Carbon AERO Road Disc Brake Frameset

<< < (2/6) > >>

Mikeyblue:
Yep same here, the Bross Zenith I'd top of the list at the moment. Just waiting to see how I can get hold of one here in the UK. Looks like I will be racing crits on my SL7 copy for the first half of the season. Not a terrible thing, however was wanting an all out aero beast!!

Kind Regards,

Mikey

Cnasta:

--- Quote from: spcycle on February 26, 2024, 12:05:29 AM ---Dear All:

Attached some information for the new disc brake frame SP-R065.
Thanks for the supporting and interesting.

For this Frame some inforamtion listed:

Model: R065 700C Full Carbon AERO Road Disc Brake Frameset

Components: Frame, fork, integrated handlebar, seatpost, seatclamp, headset, spacers, thru axle

Frame Size:XS/S/M/L/XL

Weight: Frame Size M: 1050±30g, Fork: 410±20g, SP:210±15g, Handlebar: 370±15g (420*90mm)

Head Tube: 1 1/2" – 1 1/2" (upper 52mm lower 52mm, )

Fork: Full internal cable routing, 45mm offset, steering tube diameter 28.6mm.

Default Handlebar: HB-053 Full internal cable routing, Stem angle -9 °, drop 130mm, reach 75mm with DI2 hole

Available sizes of handlebar: 400x80/90/100mm, 420x90/100/110mm, 440x110/120mm

Seat Post:Specific 300mm length, 0mm offset, Compatible with 7 * 7 and 7 * 9mm rails

Bottom Bracket: T47 thread, BB shell width 86.5mm

Max Tire: 700*32C

Brake Type: Flat Mount Disc Brake

Rotor: Front 160mm, Rear 140mm

Dropout O.L.D: Rear Φ12*142mm, Fork Φ12*100mm

Suitable Derailleur: Di2 And Mechanical Both

Testing Standard: ISO 4210

Any interesting and pre-order of this frame, feel free to contact us at any time.

info@lc2000.com.cn

Other molds please check our website.

www.sp-cycle.com

--- End quote ---

Do you do custom paint and (own, not fake) logo's?

Eddy_Twerckx:
Anybody take a chance on this frameset? Might order one and see how it goes. Wondering if they offer a direct mount derailleur hanger and custom paint to make it more enticing. @spcycle

--- Quote from: spcycle on February 26, 2024, 12:05:29 AM ---Dear All:

Attached some information for the new disc brake frame SP-R065.
Thanks for the supporting and interesting.

--- End quote ---

spcycle:
Hi Mikey, We sell the without handlebar version. This frame is compatible with other brands of handlebars. thank you

Looks very much inspired by the Aeroad. I would be interested to see if it excepts other, similar integrated handlebars. Deffinately on my shortlist for an aero frame.

Mikey.
[/quote]

spcycle:
Sorry, we have not developed direct mount rear derailleur hanger for R065 frame.

Looks pretty good. Definitely looks like the Aeroad which isn’t a bad thing because that’s a sexy bike. Really short stem options and wide bars without any narrow options so I would need a new cockpit that fits. Wish they would start making narrow bars with longer stem options (38/120). Curious what the derailleur hanger options are for a direct mount RD. What’s the price?
[/quote]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version