Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

Elita One Saddle

<< < (2/3) > >>

kanuto:

--- Quote from: numberzero on March 16, 2024, 07:14:18 AM ---It looks like a specialized saddle.
If the elita is really 100g for 50 dollars no wonder why it breaks easily ::)

--- End quote ---

Actually, it is. The padded ones are like 130g. But still very light.
Yes, it does look like a specialized but comparing the nose. The specialized looks to be wider than elita.

Sebastian:
Pretty sure you got a bad batch. I got two of these. I did more than 10k km on one of them and even did a 180k race with over 40k of pretty gruesome cobblestones. And despite weighing 82kg I haven't managed to break either of them. I do however think that there's better saddles out there.

jannmayer:
I have one on my road bike and one on my gravel bike with no issues. It's been on the road bike for a while, but the gravel bike is more recent. Both see some pretty rough roads. I'm about 94 kg without gear, so they seem pretty sturdy to me. I find it very comfortable so I just put one on my mountain bike as well but I haven't ridden that yet.

Out of curiosity, what type of seatpost clamp do you have? Does it clamp the rails along the full length, or just at one point in the front and one in the rear?

kanuto:

--- Quote from: jannmayer on March 17, 2024, 11:33:16 PM ---I have one on my road bike and one on my gravel bike with no issues. It's been on the road bike for a while, but the gravel bike is more recent. Both see some pretty rough roads. I'm about 94 kg without gear, so they seem pretty sturdy to me. I find it very comfortable so I just put one on my mountain bike as well but I haven't ridden that yet.

Out of curiosity, what type of seatpost clamp do you have? Does it clamp the rails along the full length, or just at one point in the front and one in the rear?

--- End quote ---

Indeed, they are very comfortable. I cannot find any big name brand saddle. Tried fizik, selle, fabric, etc nothing comes close.
Im using the elita seatpost. The full length clamping one.

kbernstein:
Running one for a year and a half, I was 77kg at my heaviest on this saddle, it does flex but no issues. Super happy with it at 122g

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version